- Interested parties will have to come and pick up FORMS from the Marriage Unit.
- Filing of Marriage For 21 Days.
- Issuing of REGISTRAR CERTIFICATE after 21 days of publication of bounds.
- Go to the court with their CERTIFICATE (Both parties) .
- Submit the application letter and attach copies of the LETTER OF DISSOLUTION FROM THE COURT and copies of the MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE to the Assembly through the Municipal Chief Executive.
- Both parties will be contacted by the Assembly to come and fill out forms.
- After all the issues are resolved, the divorce papers will be issued to them.
Activities that require Development or Building /Planning permit
of any building or structure except those exempted by law
- Making Structural Alteration and or Transformation (Renovation)
To A Building
- Hoarding of property
- Change Of Use/Rezoning
- Sub-division or Amalgamation of plot
- Extension of Time
- Certificate Of Completion for Habitation
- Temporary Structures
- Regularization of Existing Structures
- Extension of Existing Building
- Demolition Permit
Statutory requirements for a Development/Building permit
Submit your full set of application to the Physical Planning Department
- Attach completed land ownership document from Lands Commission / Proof of Ownership.
- Attach four copies of architectural drawings signed by a certified Architect
- Attach four copies of structural drawings signed by a certified Structural Engineer (when it more than one (1) Storey building)
- Proposed development must conform to zoning status
- A certified soil test report (for three or more storeys)
- Fire certified report including drawings from the Ghana National Fire Service
- Environmental Protection Agency Permit
- Structural integrity report in case construction development has already commenced or is completed
- Highway clearance for structures located along the N1.
In addition to the statutory requirements above, in Effutu Municipal Assembly the following requirements also apply;
For Organisations: A developer may be asked to provide additional information depending on usage, size, etc.
For Existing Buildings: Some Development Projects require a prior application for “Planning Permission –in- Principle” before application for a substantive Development /Building permit.
- Application for Business Registration
- After the letter has been approved bring the following items
- Photocopy of your GHANA CARD or VOTERS ID
- Two Passport Pictures
- Approved Registration Fee
DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL WELFARE AND COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT SERVICE
PROMOTION AND PROTECTION
- Child Maintenance
- Child Custody
- Child Neglect
- Child Delinquency
- Spousal Abuse
- Child Abuse
- Child Marriage
- Child Trafficking
- Teenage Pregnancy
- General Counselling Welfare
- Reunification Of Missing Children To Their Families
- Day Care Centres
- Residential Facilities For Children
JUVENILE JUSTICE ADMINISTRATION
Aftercare Services (Assistance To Prisons)
Empowerment Against Programme (LEAP)
And Renewal Of NHIS Cards
Based Sexual Violence